Can't backup to floppy

Dominick Samperi samperi at marob.MASA.COM
Thu Sep 22 18:58:35 AEST 1988

In article <430 at l5comp.UUCP> scotty at l5comp.UUCP (Scott Turner) writes:
>The thing that get's under my skin more than the missing DOSMerge manual
>(I mean I DID puzzle out how to use doskey all by my lonesome, wellll I did
>cheat and use strings too...) are the missing online manual pages. Nobody
>has 'em. Neither Microport or Bell Technologies. They do exist for System V

Microport has'em, and they're pretty good. They sent me a pre-release
version of the man pages a few months ago. Don't know why they don't ship
them now...I haven't heard a peep from them since I posted my messages
about bugs and tech support...still waiting...zzzzzzz
--
Dominick Samperi, NYC
    samperi at acf8.NYU.EDU	samperi at marob.MASA.COM