Buggy UUCP (was: Re: Bell Tech 386 SysVr3)

Joe Bob Willie haugj at pigs.UUCP
Thu Sep 1 03:59:01 AEST 1988

In article <12017 at steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen at crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>	I wouldn't claim that uucp on early versions (like 2.1.2) were
>pretty grim, but the "Telebit" uucp is solid as far as I can tell. I
>would be lieve that many sites can't support news due to disk space.

i am currently having trouble on three systems i administer with LCK..
files for the terminals getting nuked.  one of the systems runs the
"telebit" uucp.  the others don't (because they don't run xenix).

so there seems to be some collection of problems, but at least they
are common problems (1/2 :-)
--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-The Beach Bum at The Big "D" Home for Wayward Hackers-=-=-=-=-=-=
               Very Long Address: John.F.Haugh at rpp386.dallas.tx.us
                         Very Short Address: jfh at rpp386
                           "ANSI C: Just say no" -- Me