Pen Pals

Arnold L. McGuire proac at tahoe.unr.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:46:12 AEST 1988

In article <457 at coplex.UUCP> alan at coplex.UUCP (Alan Bunch) writes:

>Hello there world !!
>
>Since I dont know if there a group for this Ill post to several and hope.
>
>My name is Alan Bunch and I live in Louisville Kentucky and would like
>to contact people who are interested in 'lectronic pen pals so to speak.

        several lines of boring facts about this person deleted

>Alan Bunch  ( yes as in bananas )          | Hack till   |Your favorite
>      gatech--\                            | you crack ! |goes here !
>UUCP: mit-eddie!bloom-beacon!coplex!alan   |-------------|--------------------
>mailer IQ > 10: alan at coplex.uucp           |This opinion |This segment reserved
>DISCLAMER: Opinions expressed are rented.  |  for rent.  |for useful data.

		  	  This IS a joke, right?

				proac at tahoe

"Help! Help! .... I'm being repressed!!!"  -----Monty Python-The Holy Grail

"These are the voyages of The Starship Enterprise on its CONTINUING
 mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new
 civilizations, to boldly go where no ONE has gone before."
                                       ^

			Thank ERA for that one.