FoxBASE+

Dimitri Rotow dar at belltec.UUCP
Wed Sep 21 01:45:44 AEST 1988

In article <334 at telly.UUCP>, evan at telly.UUCP (Evan Leibovitch) writes:
... [ discusses FoxBASE porting schedule] ...

> If Tim's schedule is true, then there is not even a port being developed
> in time for the Xenix/Unix merged 386 product.

The merged product, Release 3.2, should run FoxBASE without any changes
to the existing binary.  If it doesn't, then Release 3.2 should be fixed,
not FoxBASE.  I believe (caveat emptor until final release!) that 3.2
has already been tested with FoxBASE.

- Dimitri Rotow