Gotchas, Compatible EGA/VGA Cards, and DWB?

Wolf Paul wnp at attctc.Dallas.TX.US
Thu Aug 17 02:07:16 AEST 1989

In article <226 at csun1.UUCP> weyrich at csun1.UUCP (Orville Weyrich) writes:
 >I expect that I will have to get a version 3.2 of MS-DOS to work with
 >the DOS-MERGE, and that the ST-4096 will probably not work with UNIX.

What makes you think that the 4096 will not work with UNIX? I am using
one right now, albeit with a WD MFM controller.

 >QUESTION #3 Does anyone have a licenced copy of the DWB (troff etc) for
 >Microport V/386 that they would like to sell cheap?

URBAN APPLIED SCIENCE (uunet!urban!jlr) sells DWB 2.0 with JetRoff and their
own front end for $175. This comes with the Dougherty/O'Reilly UNIX Text
Processing book and AT&T documentation for GRAP. If you want the other
AT&T docs, buy the Prentice-Hall editions.
UUCP:   {texbell, attctc, dalsqnt}!dcs!wnp
DOMAIN: wnp at attctc.dallas.tx.us or wnp%dcs at texbell.swbt.com
        NOTICE: As of July 3, 1989, "killer" has become "attctc".