Online manual pages

news news at sun.Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Aug 11 01:18:21 AEST 1989

From: williamt at athena1.Sun.COM (William A. Turnbow)

	From what I understand, the man pages will cost you about 10K from
AT&T.  Apparently they regard it as source or something.  From what
I hear though, SCO used to include man pages, but am not sure if they
still will with their new 3.2 release.

	As for the getopts command, it is a built-in in the shell.  If you
get the current version of ksh it is also built-in.  However, if you have
the 3 year old version that was supplied by microport, you are S.O.L.

-wat-