Where's Microport?

Ken Chapin ken at uport.UUCP
Sat Jan 14 16:02:26 AEST 1989

In article <235 at celerity.UUCP> billd at celerity.UUCP (Bill Davidson) writes:
>Has anyone else been getting Microport's answering service a last few days.
>We need to get in touch with them rather urgently about a 2.4 console
>problem and we can't get through.
>	Bill Davisdson

Microport is currently moving to a MUCH larger facility in San Jose from Scotts
Valley (300,000 sq. feet). We had some problems integrating our old phone system
into the new buiding. We are doing our best to return support calls. Sorry for
any delays. Things should be completely back to normal by Tuesday, 17th.

Ken Chapin         UUCP: ...!{sun | ucbvax | ihnp4}!amdcad!uport!ken
Microport Systems
Technical Support