printer graphics mode under Merge

lester lester at ka3adu.UUCP
Wed Jan 25 11:31:31 AEST 1989

In article <5326 at obdient.UUCP>, blair at obdient.UUCP (Doug Blair) writes:
> Normally under Merge all the DOS printing is handed to the unix "lp"
> print spooler. There is supposed to be a way to route all the DOS

Try setting the 8th bit on with lpset. I had simular problems with other
programs.
do ;

lpset /dev/lp 0 240 66 on
                       ^
                       |--- This set transparency on.

Hope it works for ya.

--
Bob Lester KA3ADU                |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!ka3adu!lester
6330 Somerset St.                |           Packet: KA3ADU @ AK3P