WD1006 1:1 disk controller

John Dyson dyson at inuxh.UUCP
Mon Jan 30 14:25:29 AEST 1989

I am currently using a WD1006RAH, but have used WD1006WAH since v2.2 386
microport unix.  Have had no problems disk controller related.  Only had
floating point lockup on v2.2.  My system is a compaq-286/12 with
an Intel Inboard 386 running at 16MHZ, with cache enabled.  Using
an Arnet board for remote terminals.  I believe that my system would
be a near worst case for compatibility, but the WD disk controller
boards have been the least of my problems.

John
att!inuxh!dyson