3.5" floppy drive 1 V/AT 2.4

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Tue Jan 24 06:30:30 AEST 1989

Does anyone know what the minor device numbers are for a 3.5" floppy
as drive 1, 720K and 1.44Mb?  The release notes and /dev/rdsk are
very clear about a microfloppy as drive 0, but silent about drive 1.
I suppose I could change the cable and put the 1.2Mb 5.25" as drive 1
but that's not the way I have it set up (and I set it up the way I
wanted it :-)

I'm not afraid to do a mknod to gen in the new devices, but I don't
know what the minor numbers are.  Many thanks,
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {killer,att,cs.utexas.edu,sun!daver}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM