Help

Larry Clark larryd1 at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Mon Jan 16 19:20:37 AEST 1989

    I just updated to release 2.4 and am generally quite satisifed with
    the results.   However when I do ps -ef I find that two swapper tasks
    are running.  I am sure that only one of these tasks should be running
    and am at loss to remedy the situation.    The hardware is a 12 mz
    American Research Corp clone with 2.6 megs of ram and a Micropolis
    1335 disk.  Any pointers and or help would be greatly appreciated.

    Larry D. Clark
    killer!larryd1