EGA/VGA and DOS Merge

Kenneth Walker kwalker at cs.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 21 08:59:23 AEST 1989

I have a Zenith enhanced EGA video card and an analog color monitor.
In order to create a DOS image for use with DOS Merge, I have to put
the card in monochrome mode. This is somewhat disapointing. I am
considering buying a new video card to solve the problem. I am looking
for advice on what boards I can/cannot use with an analog color monitor
under DOS Merge. Any comments on experience will be appreciated.

Thanks.

  Ken Walker / Computer Science Dept / Univ of Arizona / Tucson, AZ 85721
  +1 602 621 2858  kwalker at cs.arizona.edu {uunet|allegra|noao}!arizona!kwalker