nroff <--> RTF converter

Brain in Neutral bin at primate.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:50:36 AEST 1990

>From article <20847 at well.sf.ca.us>, by mingo at well.sf.ca.us (Charles Hawkins Mingo):
> 	This isn't what you're asking for, but there's a program which
> 	converts from nroff/troff (or any similar text postprocessor)
> 	to MacWrite format.
>
> 	It's called MakeWrite, and was last issued in 1987.

That was written by me, and, yes, it's not what was asked for, but anyone
who wants it can get it ftp from indri.primate.wisc.edu [128.104.230.11].

I suppose that if you had a MacWrite-> RTF converter it might be useful
somehow.  nroff -> MakeWrite -> MacWrite -> Word -> RTF perhaps?  Ugh.
--
Paul DuBois
dubois at primate.wisc.edu

                 "Was all of this because I wore a big man's hat?"