rdb book?

KiYun Roe kroe at sbcs.sunysb.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:42:58 AEST 1990

Thank you all.  I have started receiving replies to my query about
small relational database systems (Subject: Small relational DBMS?).
One response has prompted me to make another query:

clh at tfic.bc.ca (Chris Hermansen) writes:
> Another alternative you might want to look at is /rdb, which
> is (I gather) a UN*X oriented data management utility that
> is documented and implemented in a new book (with diskettes?)
> out recently, possibly from A-W.  I can't help with more
> details, but a post might work...

Anybody out there know anything about this book?
KiYun Roe					kroe at sbcs.sunysb.edu
Department of Computer Science
SUNY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY  11794-4400			(516) 632-7675