Soviet Unix User Group

Stephen Carter stevedc at syma.sussex.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 23:06:33 AEST 1990

>From article <1990Sep20.150141.18742 at athena.mit.edu>, by abennett at athena.mit.edu (Andrew Bennett):
> I'm very interested in what the connections and equipment are
> that you are using.
>
> Is it possible to log in remotely?  If so, who's connected?
> We have several visiting faculty from the Moscow Aviation Institute
> that have expressed an interest in doing this.

Welcome.  Our mailer won't yet (?) accept your domain.

Strange that the Net reaches the Soviet Union but not (seemingly) Japan?

Stephen Carter, Systems Manager, The Administration,
The University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RH, UK
Tel: +44 273 678203  Fax: +44 273 678335     JANET: stevedc at uk.ac.sussex.syma
EARN/BITNET  : stevedc at syma.sussex.ac.uk      UUCP: stevedc at syma.uucp
ARPA/INTERNET: stevedc%syma.sussex.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk