Cant reach Japan??

W. Phillip Moore moore at srl.mew.mei.co.jp
Wed Sep 26 15:45:58 AEST 1990

In article <3503 at syma.sussex.ac.uk> stevedc at syma.sussex.ac.uk (Stephen Carter) writes:

   Welcome.  Our mailer won't yet (?) accept your domain.

   Strange that the Net reaches the Soviet Union but not (seemingly) Japan?

Wrong.  Do not pass go.  Do not collect $200.

I am writing this while sitting in Osaka, Japan, from our Internet
registered domain mei.co.jp.  Lots of other sites in Japan are also
registered with the Internet name servers.

W. Phillip Moore					   Phone: 06-908-1431
LSI Research Group					     FAX: 06-906-7251
Semiconductor Research Laboratory		  E-mail: moore at mew.mei.co.jp
       Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.	1048 Kadoma, Osaka 571, Japan