_Cheap_ Unix computer wanted

Mike Aos UD182050 at NDSUVM1.BITNET
Sun Sep 16 10:33:38 AEST 1990

The deal on the 3B1 fell through, so I'm looking for just a basic Unix box
for 'C' programming.  (I have about $500 cash, but I can raise more if need
warrants, and the more time 'till the transaction, the more $$ I'll have
(although I'd like to hear your proposal as soon as possible).
-------
Mike

UD182050 at NDSUVM1 (.Bitnet?)        "Share and Enjoy"
UD182050 at VM1.NoDak.Edu                    -Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
                    Apple IIgs 'till I can afford a NeXT!
I got LOTSA opinions.  You want one?  You can have it!