What happened to Unix Review?

Henk Langeveld - Sun Nederland henkl at glorantha
Wed Sep 12 01:05:54 AEST 1990

Last year I frequently bought the magazine Unix Review.  I liked its style
and contents.  However, since early this year, I haven't seen the mag
anymore.  Does it still exist?  The manager of the bookshop said that the
magazine wasn't produced anymore.  As this was second (or even third) -hand
information, I have my doubts.  Especially since I saw an editorial in
Computer Language where the editor (Hildebrand?) mentions he's sitting
across the corridor of the Unix Review's editor.  This was sometime in June
or July, so it described the situation around March or so.

So, does Unix Review still exist?  If not, do you know of any publications
along the lines of Unix review or Unix World?

Thanks!

--
Henk Langeveld,  (henkl at holland.sun.com // henkl at sun.nl)
Confiction, 48th world SF Con: Aug 23-27th, The Hague.