Spreadsheet for UNIX

Joel Shapiro shapiro at athos.rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:56:13 AEST 1990

There is a program called sc, although the makefile is so flexible
that you can call it anything you like, so maybe it is called other
things elsewhere. I got it by ftp, but don't remember where, and even
though I have the man page in front of me, and the README, I see no
mention of the source. It is being maintained by Jeff Buhrt,
{pur-phy (aka: newton.physics.purdue.edu), sequent} !sawmill!buhrt,
but that is not where I got it. (expo-mit maybe???)
	Joel Shapiro