Help! modifying os to support >14 char filenames (sys V.3)

cliff.rodriguez cliff at motcsd.csd.mot.com
Fri Sep 7 17:35:20 AEST 1990

We are working on a project to convert our system V based system (ver 3)
from 14 char file names to something much larger.  Has anyone out there
done this, or heard it done?  I need to know if this is going to be the
slow tedious task I think it is.   Any suggestion on how to speed up the
work or some magic answer would be appreciated... thanks in advance...cliff
Cliff Rodriguez voice:408-366-4788 fax:408-366-4125, Cupertino, CA. USA
uunet! { apple | pyramid } motcsd!cliff
cliff at csd.mot.com