Soviet Unix User Group

Andrew Bennett abennett at athena.mit.edu
Fri Sep 21 01:01:41 AEST 1990

I'm very interested in what the connections and equipment are
that you are using.

Is it possible to log in remotely?  If so, who's connected?
We have several visiting faculty from the Moscow Aviation Institute
that have expressed an interest in doing this.

-Drew

Andrew Bennett
MIT Supercomputer Consultant                 The comments stated are not
Rm. 11-124H, 77 Massachusetts Ave.           representative of MIT.  They
Cambridge, MA  02139  (617) 253-7174         are the rantings of an over-
abennett at mit.edu                             caffeinated mind.