FastPath/Gator Box and CAP

ZUCCOLA gt3930c at prism.gatech.EDU
Tue Sep 11 00:55:16 AEST 1990

	We have recently replace our Kinetics FastPath box with a Cayman
gator box.  Our CAP software for printing no longer works.  Does anyone
know of anything similar to CAP that runs under the Gator box, so we
can print from the unix machines to our apple laserwriters on the local talk
network?
	I've crossed posted this in a number of places hoping for an answer.
I know there is something called GatorPrint but I don't know if this works
like CAP did? If anyone has any experience or suggestions,  can e-mail me
directly at zuccola at max.gatech.edu.

				Thanx in advance,
				H----