unix appointment scheduler?

Rohit Gupta gupta at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:07:55 AEST 1990

ibekhaus at athena.mit.edu (Ira B. Ekhaus) writes:

>I am looking for an appointment scheduler for unix.
>It should be character based, and allow for entering appointments
>,reminders and notes.

We use csos, a locally developed program, to handle appointment scheduling
at the University of Illinois CSO consulting office. Csos was developed
specifically for our needs, so I'm not sure if it is what you are looking
for.

I've made the csos src code available via ftp-anon to ux1.cso.uiuc.edu in
the doc/csos directory. It is a compressed tar file called csos.tar.Z. Make
sure to set your mode to binary when ftp'ing.

Enjoy it!
Rohit
--
 Internet:rohit at uiuc.edu   UUCP:uunet!uiucuxc!ux1!gupta  BITNET:GUPTA at UIUCVMD