hayes dailers

Tony Becker tony at mcrsys.UUCP
Sun Sep 30 11:56:30 AEST 1990

Can I send a '#' charater to my phone? I share the modem with the voice
line and I would like to cancel call waiting for the uucp call (only).
The entry would be placed in my 'Dialers' file (HDB).

I need to send '#70' (actually as you would type them) to the phone
after the phone is picked up, but before dialing.

| \      / |     | Tony Becker           MCRSYS Florida
 \ \    / /      | uunet!mcrsys!tony     (813) 799-1836 (voice)
   \ \/ /        | Opinions expressed are my own, and don't necessarily
    \  /         |   reflect those of any other member(s) of my species.
    /  \         | (It's nice to live in a society where this is not a
   / /\ \        |   capital offence)