Wanted: info on 'root' magazine

Emmett Hogan hogan at csl.sri.com
Thu Sep 20 03:40:48 AEST 1990

Phil> Belinda called about Root and was told it was no longer being
Phil> published.  Are we confused or did it just recently die?

NO NO NO NO....ROOT is still alive and kicking, it is just not
published by Infopro Systems (or whoever) anymore, and if you call
them, they just say it isn't being published anymore.  I just now
called the people at ROOT and they assured me that they are still
cranking them out.  Here is the CORRECT information:

	root
	632 East Bidwell Street, Suite 56
	Folsom, CA   95630
	(916)351-0831

root really is an EXCELLENT publication, and I recommend it very
highly for any and all UNIX systems administrators.

P.S. I have no affiliation with root, I am just a very happy
     subscriber.

Emmett Hogan              Computer Science Lab, SRI International
Inet: hogan at csl.sri.com
UUCP: {ames, decwrl, pyramid, sun}!fernwood!hercules!hogan
USMAIL: BN179, 333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA  94025
PacBell: (415)859-3232 (voice), (415)859-2844 (fax)
ICBM: 37d 27' 14" North, 122d 10' 52" West