3780 protocol

Daniel A. Graifer dag at fciva.FRANKCAP.COM
Sun Feb 24 01:59:44 AEST 1991

In article <2953 at meaddata.meaddata.com> tonyg at meaddata.com writes:
>Anybody know of any package that supports 3780 protocol?  Commercial or public,
>whichever is fine.
>
>Tony Gast						tonyg at meaddata.com
>Mead Data Central					uunet!meaddata!tonyg

Unfortunately, I'm at home, and the literature I have is at work.  There is
a company called Rabbit Software that makes Unix/IBM integration products
that are highly reputed.  I believe IBM used them for the AIX/3780 gateway
stuff.  I also believe they have an 800 number, so you should be able to
reach them by calling 800 information.  You didn't say what kind of hardware
you were going to install this on.  What ever you get will need to be able
to talk to your SYNCHRONOUS (emphasis intentional!) communication port.

Good luck
Dan

--
Daniel A. Graifer			Coastal Capital Funding Corp.
Sr. Vice President, Financial Systems	7900 Westpark Dr. Suite A-130
uunet!fciva!dag				fciva.FRANKCAP.COM!dag at uunet.uu.net