Need source of ratfor

rotan at ccvax.ucd.ie rotan at ccvax.ucd.ie
Tue Feb 19 19:49:22 AEST 1991

If anyone out there could send me the YACC source for "ratfor" I'd appreciate
it. Our ratfor has broken because of an upgrade and the removal of f77 to
increase space on a Sun3 which has just been put on a network. With the source
I could simply rebuild ratfor.

In case you're wondering why we want ratfor despite losing f77: We use it to
preprocess parallel-fortran prior to downloading to our vector machine.

Much obliged.

Rotan Hanrahan, Dept Comp Sci, UCD, Ireland.

E-Mail address:         rotan at ccvax.ucd.ie            (Internet etc.)
                        rotan at ccvax                   (Bitnet)