The 'tcsh' version of the shell

Robert L. Howard rhoward at msd.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 7 04:14:14 AEST 1991

In <482 at shrike.AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM> tmd at AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Tom Davis) writes:

>I have just started using 'tcsh' as my main login shell, because of a
>WHOLE bunch of advantages it has over 'csh'......

>There are a few bugs left in it that I'd like to get some information
>on [ and maybe bitch about a little :-) ] -- for example, there are
>several bugs in the way it executes command scripts.

Why don't you run your scripts under /bin/csh.  You still have it
don't you?

There are certain other advantages (other than bugs) to this as well
(size being one).

Robert
--
| Robert L. Howard             |    Georgia Tech Research Institute     |
| rhoward at msd.gatech.edu       |    MATD Laboratory                     |