Looking for commercial forms generation software

Ray Smith rcsmith at anagld.analytics.com
Wed Feb 13 06:39:07 AEST 1991

Howdy,

    I am doing a survey of commercial products that allow me to fill
out and print a standard form from a computer.  I need something that
a user can fill in the blanks on a screen and have it print the form.
We have PC's, MAC's and Sun's as our primary machines with both
dot-matrix and laser printers. Some nice to have features include:
	- Input validation
	- Scanned image of actual form support
        - Perhaps a back-end database

    One package that could handle all of these would be great (perhaps
something in X) but different packages for each architecture is
acceptable. I know that most of what I need to do can be done in
Framemaker be I have been asked to look around.

Thanks in advance,
Ray