Flog thanks (was "Unix man page" - flog)

Nigel Stanger stanger at otago.ac.nz
Thu Mar 7 13:03:11 AEST 1991

To all those people who've sent me a copy of "flog" (and several
others besides!), thanks!! My mailbox is full of flogs...

                                Nigel.

* "If I had a quote, I'd be wearing it."  *  Internet: stanger at otago.ac.nz     *
*       -- Dylan Thomas (I think)         *  SnailMail: Information Science,   *
*                                         *             University of Otago,   *
* "Say no MORE!!!"                        *             P.O. Box 56,           *
*       -- Eric Idle                      *             Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND.  *