If you could have anything in vi ...

Paul Falstad pfalstad at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Fri Mar 22 04:15:14 AEST 1991

tchrist at convex.COM (Tom Christiansen) wrote:
>Here's my list.  I already sent it in email:

Also, here's an idea: map the join-lines function to somewhere other
than J, and make H,J,K,L print some sort of error notice.  I HATE being
in vi with the caps lock key on accidentally; by the time I notice, I've
joined a dozen lines of my file into one line, and there's no way to
undo it.

I'm sure there's a trivial mapping for this, but I'm too lazy...

--
Paul Falstad, pfalstad at phoenix.princeton.edu PLink:HYPNOS GEnie:P.FALSTAD
     To boost the economy, I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.