Encryption from Hell

Brendan Kehoe brendan at cs.widener.edu
Thu Mar 21 03:33:33 AEST 1991

  Thought some of you might find this funny..

  Recently, one of my users changed his password after having the same
  one since he got his account -- needless to say, it was a big
  occasion. (Women jumping out of cakes, all of the perks.)

  At any rate, he was checkin' out the user passwd file, and there was
  his newly encrypted password:

		quairoli:Afl2ssraGeek:...

  He may never, ever, live it down.

Brendan
     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan at cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone
 Now that we know he has ID, we could give him an account. finger bush at cs....