Turbo C++ on VPIX?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Mon Jun 24 23:51:30 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun24.024833.6470 at pegasus.com> Richard Foulk writes:
>Does anyone have any experiences, tips, pointers, relating to running
>Borland's Turbo C++ on VPIX (on ISC Unix)?

I run it fine.  I only have two problems; the mouse can stop working
and I can't call the environment from the command line.  I haven't
looked into the first very deeply since I don't use the mouse very
often anyway and the second is just a name collision with Unix bc(1).
Other than that it works as expected.

BTW, I am using VP/ix on Esix, not ISC but it should be the same.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   There's no government