POP (Post Office Protocol) Clinet for MSDOS?

Michael P. Stryker stryker at cca.ucsf.edu
Sat Mar 9 15:43:09 AEST 1991

Does anyone know of a public domain or cheap (to universities, at least)
Post Office Protocol (POP) client for MSDOS machines that would function
like Eudora does for Macintoshes, reading and sending mail on smtp hosts
that run the POPServer, communicating over cheap ethernet cards (like
the Western Digital 8003) or serial lines, and running in the background
if desired (as a TSR) to check for incoming mail at user-selected intervals?

If you email replies to me, I will summarize for the net in a couple of
weeks.

	Michael P. Stryker
	Department of Physiology      internet: stryker at cca.ucsf.edu
	University of California      bitnet: stryker at ucsfcca
	San Francisco, CA 94143-0444  fax: (415)476-4929