Distributed Development Source Code Control?

Bryan Cardoza bryan_cardoza at npd.novell.com
Thu Nov 29 03:22:43 AEST 1990

What mechanisms/tools do you use for source code control when there are
multiple instances of the source code (i.e. several copies on one or
more machines)?

I've heard rumors of a front-end to RCS, but don't know anything about
it.

Please send responses via e-mail to bryan_cardoza at npd.novell.com; I'll
summarize to the net if there is sufficient expressed interest.
(Please forgive me if this was recently discussed or is a FAQ; we have
a tight expire period, and I don't read this group as often as I
should.)

Thanks.

--
Bryan Cardoza                             <Bryan_Cardoza at NPD.Novell.COM>
Software Engineer