Plot(3) Label

Pete Alleman pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us
Mon Nov 19 11:43:21 AEST 1990

I have not been able to find any documentation which describes the
precise placement of the first character of text for a label call.

The only reference I find is in plot(4):
     t	label:	Place the following ASCII string so that its
	first character	falls on the current point.  The string
	is terminated by a new-line.

Some code seems to assume that the upper left corner of the character
cell will be on the current point, others the lower left corner, and
others assume that the current point is at the center of the charcter
cell.  Which is right?

--
Pete Alleman
	pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us