Sized_io vs Auth

Richard C Long longshot at ei.ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Nov 2 01:29:10 AEST 1990

	I've gotten a hold of both sized_io and auth.  I've been working with
  sized_io for a bit, and generally like the size of it...  nice and small.
  However, I have some questions about it:
      (1) I have accounts on machines that do not have the 68010 libs,
	  are there any substitutes?
      (2) Is there a handy way to get a list of all clients, so as to make
	  a broadcast message?

	I just recently decided I would see what auth could do for me...  and
  unfortunately it, like a lot of other handy tools, require access which I
  do not have...  Any suggestions?

--
longshot at ecn.purdue.edu	   (Rich Long)

  To be "remembered with an affection and veneration that shall surge high
     above the waters of oblivion and glisten through the rust of time."