Reading BIOS on PC under UNIX ??

Dave Snyder dave at das13.snide.com
Fri Nov 2 10:54:12 AEST 1990

In article <2758 at laura.UUCP>, lengewit at ludger.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (Peter Lengewitz) writes:
> Does someone know if and how it is possible to access the contents of
> the BIOS of a PC'386 via C program under UNIX (Interactive UNIX and
> SCO UNIX)?

I not trying to get anyone PO'ed, but once again a cross-post was mis-directed.
If Peter is a new poster then I'll simply explain that the unix-pc heirarchy is
ONLY for the AT&T UnixPC/7300/3B1.  If Peter is not so new, then shame on you
Peter!  Please, if and when you follow up to this article, don't cross-post to
the unix-pc newsgroup.  Thank you.

DAS
--
David Snyder @ Snide Inc. - Folcroft, PA