C++ under SVR4?

Marcus J. Ranum mjr at hussar.dco.dec.com
Fri Nov 30 13:57:17 AEST 1990

kornegay at oiscola.UUCP (Michael L. Kornegay) writes:

>I have used SVR3 C++ compilers under SVR4 by using special techniques to
>link static object constructors/descructors [...]

	I *LIKE* it!! Next time I have to dance around calling something
a "kludge", I'll call it a "special technique"! There's a job for you in
marketing!

mjr.	[oh, yeah, I almost forgot the smileys->  :)  :)  :)  :) ]
--
	If your windowing system is placing undue demands on your hardware
and operating system, don't ask yourself what can be done to improve the