How to restore terminal after curses program crashes?

uunet!bria!mike uunet!bria!mike
Sun Feb 17 05:30:04 AEST 1991

In an article, gtisqr.uucp!roger (Roger Droz) writes:
>In article <DANJ1.91Feb13170109 at cbnewse.ATT.COM> Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM writes:
>
>How about simply:
>	stty="stty `stty -g`"

This won't work, because the ``stty -g'' will simply set the terminal to what
it was already set to.  You need to preserve the terminal state _prior_ to
it going insane.
--
Michael Stefanik, MGI Inc., Los Angeles| Opinions stated are not even my own.
Title of the week: Systems Engineer    | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike