winsize struct

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Tue Feb 12 06:20:13 AEST 1991

A couple of the programs I've tried to compile have required the winsize
struct, found in <ptem.h>, I believe.  However, with both Microport's
K&R compiler and with the AT&T ANSI compiler, there is *no* include file
that defines that struct!

If someone could send me the definition, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math