help with timercmp()

Abdi Nassib abdi at pdx.csd.mot.com
Sat Feb 9 12:36:41 AEST 1991

	I  am trying to port a program from the Ultrix world that uses
	a routine called timercmp().  Is this something someone made up or
	is it in ultrix libs (I don't have access to any ultrix stuff but
	I think it may defined in libi.a?).

	It is invoked: timercmp(timeval-1, timeval-2, '>')
	and it returns an int.

	I guess it compares arg1 with arg2 and returns 1, 0, -1 depending on
	the 3rd arg.

	Can someone email me a man page?  or a good description? code?

	Thank you very much
--
Abdi Nassib                    Motorola Inc., Computer Systems Division
                               Systems Integration, Beaverton(Portland), Or.