Assistance requested in X Windows product survey

Brian Bishop brian at grebyn.com
Fri Feb 15 15:53:29 AEST 1991

   We are about to embark on a  new project involving Sybase & X-windows. If
you have any experience with third-party packages that allow you to generate
database forms and attach SQL to the form itself, or at least generate code
in which we can put our database calls, please email me a brief summary of
the package that you used, and how you liked it. Since this will be a
networked environment, we may also use some (Microsoft) Windows as a front
end as well, so any comments you might have along those lines would also
be relevant....

 Thank you!!

---

              Brian Bishop, Software Engineer, Zyga Corporation

  (brian at grebyn.com)   "This one is for the eyes of the other dogs to come."
--
---

          Brian Bishop, Software Engineer, Zyga Corporation