/dev/kbd, keystroke access

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:13:12 AEST 1991

  Question 7 on the comp.unix.questions FAQ posting is exactly the question
you have asked, and an answer is provided.

  If the posting is not accessible at your site, E-mail me and I will send it
to you.

  In the future, please check the FAQ posting before posting to
comp.unix.wizards, or comp.unix.questions, or comp.unix.programmer, or
whatever.  That's what the FAQ exists for.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace