User Interface librarys

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Sat Jan 26 09:45:49 AEST 1991

Hello netland,

    We are thinking about using one of the user interface library
packages that are available.  We would like one that has versions
for PC-DOS and Unix/Xenix.  So far we have taken a look at the demos
of The Greenleaf software package and C-scape from Oakland Group.

    I would like to hear from anyone who has used either of these packages.
I would also like to hear about any other packages that fit the bill.

thanks in advance.