Brief Lookalike Editor On Unix

J. S. B'ach jsb at panix.uucp
Sun Jan 13 07:22:53 AEST 1991

)What was that "*now* available", anyway?  There are *two* versions of CRISP
)for Unix in the comp.sources.misc archives, both fairly old by now --- it's by
)no means a new program.

Well, it's new to me, only I can't seem to unpack it.  Part01 seems to
say that running CRISP.Inst will do it all but it looks like I'd better
unshar all the other parts first since the makefile part01 wants to run
is in part22.  However, since it suggests I run it as root, can someone
confirm that this is the right way to do it?  I don't like to run as
root when I have a "reasonable doubt".
--
    jim (rutgers!cmcl2!panix!jsb,  uunet!jyacc!jsb, or uunet!echo!jimb)