Programmers needed

Rich Pinder rpinder at phad.hsc.usc.edu
Fri Mar 8 07:53:50 AEST 1991

I am posting this as a favor to a friend.  Please respond by voice to
numbers provided - don't email me info.  thanks.

March 6, 1991,

Our company is involved in a Microfocus Cobol conversion from TI Xenix to
SCO Unix.  We expect that we will require immediate assistance in addition
to our own staff in implementing some changes during this process.  We are
therefore searching for experienced Microfocus programmers who are also
familiar with the SCO UNIX operating environment to work with our staff.
Please call Alex Tarce of Frank Mogavero at 818 907-9110 or fax your resume
and hourly rates to 818 986-6782.  It is expected that we will require the
services of 3-4 people to work at our facility in Sherman Oaks, California
for the period of one month.  We eagerly await your reply.  Responses
required prior to 3/15/91.