A display bug under HPUX ? (was: VLT suggestions)

WGLP09 at SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU WGLP09 at SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU
Wed Mar 13 09:31:49 AEST 1991

       Okay, I see. At any rate, send me a capture file of the offending
piece of display, and I'll fix it, whether or not it's VLT's fault.
(This is in regards to the "insert" problem). Send capture files in
hex please, uuencoded stuff gets clobbered by our mainframe's character
tables. Any hex will do... (Like type opt h).

      Willy.