Hash table problem

Scott Amspoker scott at bbxsda.UUCP
Fri Mar 8 05:40:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar7.151801.4702 at ifi.unizh.ch> zhou at unizh.ifi.unizh.ch writes:
>I got a 'run out of hash table' error whenever I compile a C program which has
>more than 10,000 of individually defined (float, int)varibles.

I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem but I am curious about an
application that requires more than 10,000 distinct variables.  What does
this program do?  Was it written by a human or a code generator?

--
Scott Amspoker                       | Touch the peripheral convex of every
Basis International, Albuquerque, NM | kind, then various kinds of blaming