adb

23n at sage.cc.purdue.edu 23n at sage.cc.purdue.edu
Mon Mar 11 14:37:25 AEST 1991

Subject: adb
Newsgroups: comp.unix.programmer

I am have been wondering about using adb.
I use dbx, mostly for debugging small mathematical models written in C, but I've
  heard about adb and I wonder what its good for.
I Read TFM and played around a little and the thing seems to be a bitch to use.
I do occasionally have to throw around a few pointers & dbx is okay for that,
  too, but what's the deal with adb?
Are there any tutorials around about its use?
If it's not worth learning now, what would I want to pick it up for?

23n at sage.cc.purdue.edu

I am NOT a NUMBER!!

- the prisoner